A WWII pistol; what is it?

Duo

I too, can own one of these little puppies, serial 108xxx. Can anyone please tell me where I can check a serial number online?

There is no great ledger that holds all the serial numbers of all the firearms made since gunpowder was invented. Also remember, Germany was the loser in WWII. Most records were lost. So unless it happens to be a PP or PPK or other Walther ( and a lot of their records are spotie ), most all the records are hit and miss. And in case of the DUO it is a miss.

Jim Keenan wrote:

Hi, Velocette,

The striker, spring and spring guide from the 1908 .25 Colt will work in the DUO. Gun Parts Corp. has, or had, the three parts for a total of around $30.

I sent him a PM to that effect several days ago :p. He didn't reply, I don't know if he got it or not.

Are you out there, Velocette? :) Is the Duo working yet?

Magazine for DUO 25 acp

I am looking for a magazine for a DUO 635 43 (25 acp. pocket pistol)
6 Rd. cap. I have one in rough condition with missing magazine. Otherwise it seems in operable condition. Can a magazine for a colt pocket 25 or the Browning Baby 25 be adapted. GW

I have a CZ made after the rotten communists took over, nice well made little gun.

Value is not important, I like it and will not part with it. It a sign of taste.

Value is in the eye of the beholder, cost is in the hand of the buyer. :) I Value my CZ Duo.

Back