"A very serious carry revolver..."

The Standard Catalog of S&W

I have one on order from Amazon and according to them it's supposed to be out this month. Hope thet're right but if they're not I guess I'll have to wait.
Ronin

Thanks, mossyrock, but I don't think I can improve on the hardwood grips that are on it already. Besides, I am not a huge fan of stag grips. I like good hardwood monogrips myself, Cocobolo for stainless and Pau Ferro or cherrywood for blued guns.

Hutch, check out S&W's website. Thier Performance Center does a combat conversion for $240, and includes a trigger job, bobbing the hammer, installing a trigger stop, chamfering the charge holes, and a bead blasted matte black finish. LBC

That M13 is really cool, looks like my Ruger SP101's bigger meaner brother....

Yes, I understand the holy grail issue. I am still watching for the CS-1 I passed by a few years ago...

Hey are those badger grips on that M13? I have some on a M19 that appear to be exactly like them. regards, birdman

Here is the "first" version.....

Lendsinger,
Here is a picture of the PC13 that had the ports lower on the barrel.
View

.......SmithNut

Are the grips Dymondwood? I, too, got some Badger's (for a 57)...

Maybe I can be posting my ultimate carry gun soon!

Question?

What is the advantage of a trigger stop on a close range responsive firearm?
I can understand it been of use to bullseye revolvers, but on a revolver without a hammer spur? I see it as more of a liability.

Don't take this as derogatory, I love the bloody thing!

Yep, they are Dymondwood. It also came with a second set of rubber "Secret Service" grips, for those who don't want to scuff the pretty grips while carrying it.

Not sure on the material

The grips on Lendringers gun were made by Badger, not sure what they call the material (don't know Dymondwood....)
The grips on the piece in the picture link I posted above are Cocobolo's by Craig Spegel.
The Performance Center puts trigger stop on most if not all their revolvers. While I would generally agree with you that it might not be a feature most folks would put on a Double Action piece, it certainly doesn't take anything away from this piece. I guess if a piece is properly made, it shouldn't be a problem (and isn't).
.......SmithNut

Back