A new swing out 9rd DA 22/22WMR coming..but darn. From Diamondback

It is fake. There doesn't appear to be a loading gate on the right side, so there's no way to use the ejector rod to eject anything.
I’m assuming it ejects the cases like any other SA/DA revolver using a star ejector when the cylinder is opened. At least that’s the way it sounds in the adds description.

jetinteriorguy said:
I’m assuming it ejects the cases like any other SA/DA revolver using a star ejector when the cylinder is opened. At least that’s the way it sounds in the adds description.

And I'm assuming that 4V50 Gary was referring to the ejector rod and shroud under the barrel, running almost all the way forward to the muzzle.

If it's like the similar-looking Hi-Standard revolver, what looks like the end of the SA ejector rod is actually the cylinder release which is pulled forward to swing out the cylinder.

Aha, I enlarged the picture and see what you mean. It looks like a long fake SA type ejector with a shorter actual ejector rod to the rear of it so when the cylinder swings out it would eject like a normal DA/SA revolver. I was only going off the written description from the add and hadn’t even noticed it in the pictures.

Back