A & E's Guns in America Series

Cripes, what a flamefest.

6400 posts, and a whooole lotta antis screaming that we should all be killed.

Oh, the irony...

Coineach;
I guess you visited the A&E site. I have to ask, can you now see the effect of the media in their zeal to remove you from a constitutional right to bear arms? Seems most of the major American media is attempting to do that. I have to ask again...... if push comes to shove, what would you fight to protect the most? The first amendment or the second amendment??

Whenever I see Clinton's image come on the TV, I try to watch just to see what bull___ will come out next. Today, it was that while the nation was celebrating, he was hard at work.. on the Indian thing or something... It was just as much an effort to watch the A&E bull_____. The NRA is out of touch , but Sarah Brady's comment that she will use every last breath she has to fold the NRA says that she is in touch with America. If I cancel my A&E channel and Discovery, I won't have any channels left.... I already can't buy Hallmark cards or shop in K-Mart. My kids literally "beg" me to take them to Disneyworld. They just don't seem to understand when I say "over my dead body."

Back