cb radios
water,coffee,coke(cola)every now and then
better mention the wife
most all foods, southern fried of course, no fish that ain't cooked
old mystery movies, action movies
mystery,action,espionage books
used to be a motorcycle man- harleys! didn't know they made anything else
and other stuff i can't think of right now

Intelligent and courteous people like (Yes, dear.) My WIFE! Cronies with mutual interests...And friends who like me in spite of myself. I'm not forgetting my kid, who ain't a kid anymore...

Bourbon and Budweiser--and Dos Equis and Bass Ale.

50s R&R; Hank Williams and that generation of country; a fair amount of Strauss & Beethoven; "smooth stuff" from the 30s-50s; Muddy Waters sort of blues...

Reading: Science fiction (Heinlein, Pournelle, Dickson, Ing, among others.) Adventure (Wilbur Smith) and murder mysteries/"spy vs. FBI" types--but I get fed up with safeties on revolvers, teflon rifle bullets, and (the latest) .44 automatic pistols...And all of Robert Ruark's stuff.

There may have been a better movie than "Casablanca", but I missed it...

Small cars with big engines and fat tires.

Snap-On tools, and their equivalent in guns and knives and other gear. (Performance and durability, not looks.)

"Back Country", away from crowds, carrying a rifle in case I'm attacked by an irate mouse, and how can you be hunting without your pet rifle? And any kind of fishing, from worms for perch to working the Blue Water Line in the Gulf. And swapping lies around a campfire.

And let's don't forget The Firing Line and the great folks making it possible for all this enjoyment!

My favorites: In handguns .357, .40, and .45 caliber S&W and Para-Ordnance. Shotguns are Remington 870 for hunting and Winchester Defender for the night crawlers. AR-15's are new to my interest. 12 year old Scotch and 25 year old women (I'm glad I got those ages right!). Beer, cold beer, did I say beer? Okay more beer. Spyderco Knives; good quality, ergonomic, inexpensive ('nuff said). Books: All the gun info. I can digest and non-fiction political science novels. Best movie of all time: "The Deer Hunter" which was DeNiro's best role. This is not negotiable, don't even dispute it. Dirt bikes; I swore off street bikes after they tried to kill me (THEY being pesky 4-wheelers). Dennis Miller: Used to enjoy him but realized he's not as intelligent as given credit for. Wish list: Fort Knox or Browning gunsafe and, oh yeah, hearing my local FFL say "You're my lucky one millionth customer with a 15 minute free spree to load your trunk! SOMEBODY STOP ME!!

hmmmmm...

firearms and their accouterments (slight leaning towards modern German/Austrian)
knives (for use, not display. production and custom)
F1, CART, Touring Car, Rally racing (where you drive fast, turn left AND right.)
Grand Prix Moto (Doohan Rules !)
hardcore science fiction
anime/manga (Japanese animation/comix)
Star Wars
Aliens (uncut with the perimeter/sentry machinegun footage)
anything by Akira Kurasawa and their American renditions (e.g., Star Wars, Magnif 7, etc.)
TREMORS!
Kelly's Heroes
hot foods (Habs Rule !)
actually, all types of food, particularly thick steaks you can cut with your fork
Coke Classic, Mountain Dew
Motorcycles

------------------

i think we are a simple bunch guns, cars ,food, ect. im in , me too, mine are :
target rifles
archery
chess
and good books
and last but not least BEER.

Back