9mm PCC Options

Smith FPC for me. With all 3 mags loaded, one in the mag, 2 attached to the stock and one in the chamber I have 64 rounds onboard. Mine has been utterly reliable and with a Holosun dot sight mine puts all rounds into 2" at 100 yards.

I can fold it and easily transport it incognito inside a small backpack. They actually come with a soft case, but they are a lot bigger than needed.

Mine has been utterly reliable and with a Holosun dot sight mine puts all rounds into 2" at 100 yards
That is spectacular performance for a 9mm PCC! I have a PPC I built myself that occassionally can exceed that--but only with good optics and hand-tuned ammo.

Was unable to get to shoot a Ruger PC9 this week but located a NIB PC9 that the owner will let me shoot and try out on Monday. If I like it I'll probably buy it. In anticipation of a possible NGD (new gun day) was hoping someone could recommend a good red dot sight for a PC9.

Since there's no "like" button for responses wanted to say I really appreciate all the suggestions and info. This is a great site.

In your investigations, how did the CZ scorpion rate?
I checked out the CZ Scorpion and haven't ruled it out but they are hard to find in my area. I would at least like to hold one, preferably rent and fire one, before I purchased.

The Ruger PC9 I'm trying out tomorrow is the FDE receiver/barrel model (#19113). I was planning on upgrading the factory stock with the Magpul Backpacker. I know this is a long shot but was wondering if anyone had this PC9 model with the FDE Backpacker stock. The color really isn't a deal breaker but was wondering how this combo would work out. Right now I don't have any FDE rifles.

Friend had a PC9, got the backpacker stock. Loved it, until it started having ejection problems. He replaced the ejector but could never get it running right again. My main complaint is how heavy they are for a 9mm carbine.

Shot the Ruger PC9 this morning and ended up buying it. Would like to thank everyone for their suggestions, insights and experiences with PCC's.

Back