$800 or less on an autoloader or O/U

Skizzums, see if another time you can shoot a Beretta 303, 390, 391, or their present version, the A400. The Remington 1100 is an old, but tried and true gun. Browning, Fabarms and others makes good guns. Some can get pricey, but used should be a decent deal.

The reviews on the Affiniti are all really good. I am probably going to sell a couple of old guns to get one in 20. I am sure the sx3 is also great but inertia guns are supposed to be lower maintenace.

Talking about a great price, there is 682 Gold E for sale on Armslist for $800. It doesn't specify the barrel length but says it is in excellent condition. What do you think gives? This is the sellers only listing. Is it hot?

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. That price is missing another digit..........

i have gas guns, o/u,s, pump,s, double barrels and one single shot(BT-100) for the clay games, but have shot some trap with a friends inertia shotgun and it was ok(recoil is no problem for me).and while it maybe true that they run cleaner than a gas gun, i look at the cleaning of my firearms as a labor of love.eastbank.

You may not believe you are recoil sensitive, but your body may still be taking a toll from the cumulative effects of recoil you won't know until the damage is done.

Back