8" Revolver Holsters

Skarekrow88
I recently got a Triple K #602 shoulder holster for my 1858 New Model Army. Very comfortable and a quality product. I will be using it for hunting this fall.

Thanks for all the helpful replies. I measured the barrel on my Cimarron and its closer to 7 1/4 - 7 1/2" inches long. 8" if you measure from the forcing cone. Turns out dads Colt Python is a 6" not 8"

I made calls to several of your suggestions and spoke with an associate at Hunter Holsters who was very friendly and I ended up buying their Sportsman Bandoleer Holsters which he had in stock and ready to ship for both revolvers. They sit lower and off to the side (somewhat cross-draw as he explained it) compared to typical chest rigs which I think will be ideal because dad likes to fish in gator territory and it'll be out of his way while doing that. I plan to carry binoculars in a chest rig while backpacking so I think its going to work out great for me too. Thanks, again.
I've been using Hunter holsters for some of my revolvers for over a half century and even one that was a hand me down so even older still works jess fine.

Back