7.5x55 Swiss Stripper Clip Question

He can't ship out of Switzerland to private parties. Believe it or not.......... Those chargers are on the "articles of war" list and ineligible for export.
I have a way around that through my second distributor in Europe, but with just a few, the shipping would kill you.

Just out of curiosity, how much would shipping be? Haha.

Also, you wouldn't know a good source for 480 rounds of GP11 would you? I'd like to have a good amount around when i get back to shooting the K-31.

CTD currently has the best price on GP11 at 48¢ per round. That's as about as good a price as I've seen in years. Back when I first bought my K31, I found some at a LGS for 40¢ a round, but that was a one time deal.

I do have the opportunity to buy GP11 from Switzerland, but........... The minimum is not by the pallate, rather a container load.
The investment is $72,000.00, and if I were 20 years younger I'd probably do it, but it's farrrr to much work at this point in life, and the supply is definitely dwindling as of last year. Thun and the rest of them stopped producing sometime in the mid to late 90's

Back