.50 BMG Rifle

the only way I could ever afford a BMG is with a harbor safety or tactilite. although the tactilite looks to be better quality, I have no first-hand experience to compare one another, but it's also a grand more for a magazine fed. they are similar in ice if the safety harbor is mag-fed and the tactility is a single-shot. anyway, I hear pretty good reviews about both.

you also have ferret .50, which is price in the 2k range for a single shot. you may wanna walk over to ar15.com if you don't get much opinion about the upper conversions here, there are probably more folks running them there.

If you need a utility trailer as part of the range gear required for one, that would be a deal breaker for me.

I don't need a utility trailer for my Windrunner, but there's a reason the Starlight case has wheels on it. It only comes to the range if the ground is firm enough to roll it down to the line. There's no way it's getting carried down the steps with my knees.

Not based on any firsthand experience whatsoever, but I always liked the McMillan bolt action 50 best of all of them....

I did fire a Grizzly a few times years back shortly after they first came out... Made the stupid mistake being a dumb 18 year old and forgot earplugs... Not cool. Suffered some permanent loss in my left ear from that... It rang for over a month. But it gave an old dodge 360 engine hell!

Back