.45 Lc

Well, I was born and raised in a little town called Copley, Ohio. It's about 5 miles west of Akron. The whole area was all farms for as far as you could drive in a day. As a kid we hunted and traped , gatherd maple sap for syrup, made apple butter in a copper kettle, killed and cleaned our own chickens, heated the house with a fireplace and wood and coal furnace.4 brothers and a sister and we split wood every weekend and after school until Dad said we had enough for the winter.
Now that same place is all high rises and condos for as far as you can see. The farm kids sold off the property as soon as the folks were gone.
My wife and I moved down on top of this mountain in south central WV and never looked back. We raised 7 kids and they have all done well and they know where we are,:D . I have 42 acres here and it joins thousands that I treat as mine and they can do the same to my property.There are no, no trespassing signs. I can pee off my porch in broad daylight or shoot my gun off it and no neighbors to bother at all. Closest one is 1/2 mile away.
Deer , Bear, Turkey, Grouse and just about anything else you want to hunt or just watch in the yard.Closest Wal Mart or mall is 55 miles and the town has one grocery store 8 miles away and 3 mountains to cross. We just stock up real well before winter hits and I keep the generator full of gas.
I AINT ABOUT TO GIVE IT UP!! :) Mike

Sounds like the idiots in SF went off the deep end last night and banned handguns throughout SF, no personal one and no ones in businesses either, AND....They DEMAND THE ONES OWNED THERE NOW BE TURNED IN!......

If I was Kielroy I'r be on the next thing smoking out of such a place. Is LA far behind??That happens here in LA county, I'm outta here As fast as I can light a shuck.

Yeah, two months or so and I'm outta this circus. Way to go SF, give the criminals the upper hand and neuter the law abiding populace in one fell swoop.

What a dump:barf:

Back