410/45 shotgun pistol

Status
Not open for further replies.
After spending a lot more time on youtube on this subject, I found the Raging Judge Magnum in 6" very interesting. The 454 Casull capability combined with a 410 is tempting. Now to finding one, I guess its out of production from the lack of inventory.

You are looking for an SBS that isn't classified as an SBS, it doesn't exist. If you truly want an SBS, than pay the tax stamp and make one. Otherwise stick to a 410 revolver.

The closest you can get without going the SBS route is something like this. It's a Stoeger double barrel coach gun with the stock chopped down. This one has a 20" barrel, the barrel can be legally cut down to 18", so picture this with 2" cut off the barrel and that's about as short as you can get without being an SBS.

Personally I think it's overkill for just snake. .410 shot out of a revolver is perfectly fine for snake, so isn't a .45 Colt or .44 shot shell.

3791814_01_modified_stoeger_12_gauge_doub_640.jpg

Last edited:
I think you can get a blackpowder Howda gun in 45 smoothbore... No stamp needed. Heck I bought a 44 BP revolver with no registration or background check. For snakes, muzzleloaders should be fine... Maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back