32 SW Smith & Wesson DA Safety hammerless question

R. O., a question about your guns there.

R. O.

First, a statement. Great looking guns. :D

Question. Are they refinished?

The Doc is out now. :cool:

hi Doc the 44 russian with 4 inch barrel was refinished by smith &wesson in 1922 ,the others are original nickelplated, usually the refinished guns are completly nickelplated including the trigger ,all others are in original condition
1002978a.jpg

Last edited:
S & W Safety Hammerless 32 cal question

R O, I saw pictures of your Safety Hammerless and wondered if you could help me with a question. I am trying to find out some information for an 80 year young lady who owns one of these. She showed it to me today and asked if I could find out some info on the gun. I immediately recognized it as a "lemon squeezer" but didn't know much more than that. I've been doing some research and have found it to be a S & W Safety Hammerless in 32 cal, 1st Model. It is nickel and in 99% condition. The serial number on the bottom of the handel is 108XX. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi, mtbyrd,

You might notice that the last post on the thread is over a year old. I suggest you might want to delete your entry and open a new thread with pictures of the gun in question. You might get better results that way.

Jim

Wow I didn't remember this thread being so old. Still cool to bring it back to the top as there are some damn nice pic's :)

Mike

Hi Jim,

Last winter some time I picked up a blue 5th Model 32 S&W (I hope I said that right) on Gun Broker for very little money. I don't have any pic's online and am not near home to get some to post :(
I have yet to shoot my 3rd Model 32 New Departure. Since buying the 5th Model 32, I don't want to shoot my New Departure. I'll use my 5th Model as a shooter as it isn't as pretty as my 3rd Model.

Mike

32 smith & wesson

hi i have a 32 saftey smith & wesson revolver is this gun a real antique weapon and what is is used for

idrees, you brought back a old post. It's best to start a new one. Welcome to the forum. The lemon Squeezer is a antique and some collect them and others well shoot them. These revolvers have become popular and prices have tripled in the past six to eight years.

Back