2500+ Rounds = Terror Watch List?

I think someone has crossed Australian proposed laws with US fears

in Australia there was a attempt at limiting ammo but we got a new Prime Minister and so it got dropped as a bill

it was on the table for a while but was never law.

i've seen the text on another forum and it was the aussie bill word for word but was only for Australia and our anti gun nazi ex prime minister

the bloke we have now is a shooter and we are slowly rolling back the draconian laws that where put in place by the previous administration

next is the semi auto rifle bans for pro shooters ( roll on febuary 2010, firearm law reveiw)
we hope to allow semi auto rifles again for professional and pest control shooters

so no worries eh!

cheers

jack

PS, like the Florin ( 20 cent) Aussie watch Flippycat

Last edited:
Don't know about the ammo stuff but I do know that a close friend in Florida recently received a visit from ATF because he purchased 3 handguns in less than a month's time. They told him they just wanted to make sure everything was legit and he wasn't selling them. Didn't really bother him but it is worrisome nonetheless.

Sort of reminiscent of what was happening in Houston a while back when federal LEOs were visiting homes of people with "questionable" gun purchases.

The gun store told me that Obama passed a rule that all ammo has ingredients in powder that makes it inert after a year. Oh NO

Wow, good thing I got my ammo when Bush was in office.....The first Bush that is LOL

Hahahaha 2500 rounds..... dear lord, myself and all my friends at Knob Creek Gun Range with all of our Class III stuff and minimum of 10,000 rounds each must totally scare the Obamanators to lose their beer (gotta love it, Gates Beer Gate, the Triad Beer roundtable on race relations).

Also, I thought we did not have a Terror Watch anymore... It is the Overseas Contingency Operations Watchlist ???

The Gringo Grande Jihad :D

Putting on tin foil hat now.....

Stashed ammo at various locations that will be too far away for me to load up now but hey dont want to be on any list.....

You guys should look into what it takes to me a pyro hobbiest these days. CCW is a cake walk compared to that level of scrutiny.

You know, I do my best to "self help" when it comes to looking into these rumors. Wether I can verify to my own satisfaction or not, I NEVER give out info on what I own or in what quantities. That is simply asking for consequences that may arise in the future. And, God help you if the newspapers get your info. Has happened here, several times.

You know some innovative internet ammo company could really get some publicity

If they actually did go with the idea posted previously....

"Buy 1000 rounds of bulk .223 and get a free Terrorist Watch"

then you will be on the Terrorist 'Watch' list.....

You know, I do my best to "self help" when it comes to looking into these rumors. Wether I can verify to my own satisfaction or not, I NEVER give out info on what I own or in what quantities. That is simply asking for consequences that may arise in the future. And, God help you if the newspapers get your info. Has happened here, several times.
I'm not worried. I carefully counted out 2,499 rounds of each caliber to keep here in the house, and buried the rest in various secret spots. That's what I heard we were supposed to do on the internet.

I hear you get put on the Terrorist Watch List for spreading silly rumors on the intardnet...
Oh, how I wish. I just want people to stop yelling at me about having to declare their guns on next year's taxes.

The gun store told me that Obama passed a rule that all ammo has ingredients in powder that makes it inert after a year
Ah, yes. The expiring primer panic of 1995, revised with the help of teh intarn3ts in 2009.

strangle.png

Last edited:
I've made made 2 aluminum foil hats. One for me and another to hide my ammo under, the cameras in outer space can't see us that way! Pass the word.

Actually, you need to be careful with that as well. If you buy more than two rolls of aluminum foil in one day you'll be on the terror watch list as well.

I heard that aluminum foil is completely innefective against sattelite photography and mind reading devices. Tin foil on the other works this is why the CIA had tin foil replaced with aluminum foil.

90% of the awful things you hear about the Patriot Act are not in the Patriot Act, and the other 10% are cockeyed interpretations.

I am not so sure about that, I guess it depends upon what you heard; however there is nothing in it about ammo sales.

I have no criminal record. I am a classic law abiding american citizen. Yet if the government did ruin my life and called me a terrorist because I had over 2500 rounds stored in my house.

I might actually become one...

The liberals better be careful what the wish for.

And if you do have 2500 rounds of ammo, be sure to leave 1501 of them at home when you cross Hoover Dam.:D

Back