.243 strikes again

Backwoodsboy

Hit a little lower than I wanted, but at 150 yds I would say I did alright. what yall think?

Attachments

• Resampled952012-06-299520-46-0095497.jpg
    Resampled952012-06-299520-46-0095497.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 300
And, with a Handi Rifle. Don't you know that the Handi Rifle is a worthless piece of junk, only fit for kindling and prying stumps out of the ground?

Just kidding, I own four of them. They're great little rifles and enjoy each of mine.

Been doing some critter management for a couple farmers that are kind enough to allow me to hunt there land. use my .22 mag for anything under 100 yds and yes the handi rifle In .243 does its job beyond that. As far as the handi comment, I have heard it a dozen times and it always makes me laugh. I have several rifles and shotguns yet that handirifle is what I reach for almost everytime, has taken everything From woodchucks, and redfox, to coyotes, and deer. In short it has never let me down. thanks again fellas

Thank you sure shot I appreciate it, I only recently got into serious shooting in about the last two years, and I like to think I have improved dramatically since the beginning. A shot like the one I made on this chuck gives me some reassurance. Looking forward t.o being able to post a whole lot more just like it, thanks again

My old Model 70 .243 loves the 100gr winchester PPs. I've tried many different handloads and can't get any better. I've used em for groundhogs, coyotes, antelope, and a couple deer with good results.
I hate those dang G-hogs, digging under my buildings. last one I shot was with a .44 mag at 20 feet.

I was very close to buying
an H&R Ultra-Varmint in .243 Win. with the laminate stock. I decided I would start handloading instead. I may still buy an Ultra-VarMint or a bull-barrel Handi rifle in the future, but I was scared off a little by people's horror stories of 5MOA rifles.

Sent From My Galaxy S 4g Using Tapatalk

Back