11 Reasons My Charter Arms is Better Than Your Smith & Wesson

next day aired May 6th, text May 9th saying they had it, May 19th they said it is not repaired yet.

Chill a bit. When I shipped mine in last year some time, I think it was 8 weeks before it came back. (Back 2014-5-ish they'd have had it turned around in 2 weeks.)

got the call today, revolver is repaired and over night shipped. However the tracking number shows delivery for Tuesday the 31th. Guess UPS does overnight ship and deliver on Saturdays.

CA's customer service is top notch.
It should be.

Their current revolvers generally are inaccurate, malf-ing junk. So I’d expect CA’s policy is: “fix ‘em right when returned under warranty, just like we should’ve built them the first time.”

tied with Ruger's ime.
That’s not sayin’ much, although lately Ruger’s customer service appears to have gotten better based on what you can find of the online reviews.

They'll have it up and running and back in your hands lickety-split.
Maybe on the second or third return, ... if you haven’t sold or traded it for a real wheelgun first. :rolleyes:

Got my C.A. .38 back yesterday. Note says gun bench checked fine with no binding. I have two 30 second videos of it doing so, one was emailed to them. Anyway test firing showed it was spitting lead. They found the crane/yoke to be out of spec and the forcing cone needed reaming. Test firing afterward says all ok. My gf and I are taking it to the range this weekend. Will report back.

The gun performed as it should at the range. Not a Smith and Wesson J frame or Ruger LCR, but acceptable for an entry level econo-gun. The trigger most definitely needs to be completely let off of between double action shots or it ties up the action.

I like my bulldogs old and new style. Course I like my Smiths, rugers, colts, freedom arms etc. I have told people for years that I wished some company could make a higher quality bulldog. But I have no issues with my charter.

Back