ZSA - "Zombie Shooters Association"

Yep - heard of it, shot it. It was started locally by a local shooter (great guy, and wheelgunner, btw), and has been growing quickly.

It's much more freestyle than IDPA - closer to USPSA - no cover, concealment, run whatcha brung, etc. Rules & scoring are pretty straightforward. The courses of fire are straightforward, too, yet there's plenty of room to employ lots of strategy. A lot of fun.

Thanks.. sounds excellent.. I need to go prepare for the zombie apocalypse now :D

«Sent via Tapatalk for Android»

I watched some of their videos on youtube. Looks like a TON of fun! Very similar to IDPA but less strict and seems to be more of an emphasis on having a good time.

I love IDPA/USPSA, but sometimes they come off as a bit too serious for my tastes. I'm not burning up the ladder, but I want to practice with my gun and enjoy myself.

Maybe I'll talk to a few buddies about starting a chapter out here

I think the zombie thing is funny to this ol' guy. Frankly, I don't mind shooting off the wall targets. I do draw the line with using pics of any living persons and especially current folks in office.

Let the zombies come, I shall repel them.:D

Hobie

Back