Zero Bullets still operating?

Radny97

Does anyone know if zero bullets out of Cullmam Alabama is still operating? I placed an order in September and I’ve heard nothing from them. I called in March and was told that they still have the order but they are way behind. I had to call several times to get anyone to answer the phone. Now today I’ve called a few times today both through Roze Distribution and their direct line and it hangs up on me without anyone ever answering. Hopefully they’re still around because I’ve loved their bullets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, but obviously way behind. I think they are just producing what has the highest demand. I ordered some 45 ACP which took several months. If you told me they are making 9 mm 24/7 I wouldn’t be surprised. They say it is best to use email to check on orders but I doubt they can give you an accurate answer. I’ve got 9mm and 38 spcl. on order but I’ve got more ordered than I have primers so I’m not that concerned. Was your order for a round that is less popular?

Just their 185 gr 45s. I would expect that is pretty popular since it’s been a staple in the Bullseye and Action Pistol crowds for years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back