Zermatt arms rimx: Wife vs marine: Steak dinner on the line

Mr.RevolverGuy

20210806_175812-scaled-e1628423991782.jpg

Not only can you see the quality and craftsmanship with the naked eye but you absolutely see it on target. The wife and I wanted to see if the RimX and Douglass Barrel was as picky about ammo as every other 22 rimfire rifle. So we shot RWS50 and SKPlus down the barrel with no cleaning or seasoning of the barrel.

Wife-RWS50-e1628424114242.jpg

SKPlus2-e1628424196724.jpg

What is the best shooting 22LR you have ever shot?

I have read threads of RimX jamming this was my first outing and it was 100%

https://youtu.be/DXC1bvcyVbU

Last edited:
Sometimes folks post photo files that are too big. I know the thoughts are good.Its so we can really see them!

Maybe just over half of the picture fits in my monitor.
I like your little folding rest.

Looks like that rifle shoots good

Did not see the pictures were that large. They did not look that large on my monitor they should be fixed.

I hope it the rifle keeps getting better and I can personally can grow with it :)

Hey E--that is one sexy looking 22lr rifle! I'm jealous! very curious to know--that looks like an AICS style magazine--is it--and can you load longer 22 lr cartridges?

That is a nice looking rifle! I've wanted a Voodoo but it makes me physically ill to spend that much on a .22 LR. I haven't priced that Zermatt, but I'm guessing the price tag is hefty as well. I had a Savage Anschutz 164, pretty accurate for a hunting .22 LR, but nothing like the groups you're printing.

Back