Zenith/Tedna shotguns?

Targa

I am unfamiliar with these. I have been looking at a Cimarron coach gun and if I were to stretch my dollar a bit a CZ. I would prefer exposed hammers but at the price point and the color case hardening I could make an exception for the internal hammers. These appear to be Turkish made as is the CZ, does anyone have any first hand input on these? Thank you.

I am having a hard time finding any of that information, the few reviews I have found have pretty much been Zenith endorsed so those don't work for me. The one you tuber I found seems to like it. Turkish firearms seem to have a decent reputation which has my curiosity stirred on these.

The Cimarron coaches are made in China and are poorly regulated from the factory, as in probably not regulated at all. Good luck getting it fixed if it needs a part down the road, too.

Your best bet is to get used Stevens 311. They were built tough and are very affordable even today.

Zenith coachgun

I have one of these Zenith Coachguns. Fit and finish are excellent! Beautiful color case hardening. Several hundred rounds through mine now, no problems. This gun is much nicer than my Stoeger Supreme coach gun. this gun looks very much like the CZ coach gun.

Last edited:
Back