Yugo 7.62X25 ammo?

Cheapshooter

Has anybody fired any of the Yugo 7.62X25 ammo from J&G Sales? I just ordered 1400 rounds @ about $8.00 per box of 70.
Hope it's as good as the Romanian I have been getting from SOG.

Last edited:
I've got some. Its good, but I get a few hard primers every now and then. I say get while the gettin's good. I like the Romanian a little more, but the Yugo is good stuff.

Accuracy is on par with the Romanian stuff- I don't do a whole lot of "formal" range time with it. Mostly cans, old tv's, crap that's been dumped out in my friend's abandoned orange groves. Its definitely higher powered stuff than the S&B and commercial ammo. I can't tell any difference from the Romanian, other than a few hard primers in a few hundred rounds so far. I keep a CZ52 loaded with Romy handy in a flap holster with an extra mag. The Romanian stuff I bought was a bit cheaper than the Yugo, but only a little. I don't have any range pics with the 52's but the yugo does well enough. Punches through concrete blocks very well, fwiw.

I have some Yugo still left. It is stout and sure fire ammo. The only issue I have had is once in a great while a round may need a second strike. I have no complaints.

Back