You're Killing me Cabelas

deerslayer303

They are not making it any easier to refrain from buying more smokers with the awesome sale they have going on now. I think my me money stash is about to take a hit. Free shipping? And a 199 dollar 1862 Police, who don't want a 6 shot 5.5" barreled .36?

Dangit.... I've always wanted one of those!!!!!:mad:

But I gotta be strong... I just took possession of my new Bisley Blackhawk in .45 yesterday and haven't got 199 fortunately!!!!:cool:

Haha I know guys I read another thread on here where someone commented and said check Cabelas around holidays that they usually have great sales. So I went to their website to see and BAM, there it was. So money is gone.

I keep thinking about getting one of those, but can't get over the little shim that holds the barrel on those colt types. ;)

The only bad thing I noticed when I ordered the little pistol was I forgot we now have a Cabelas store in the Upstate (Greenville SC) SO now I have to pay sales tax. :rolleyes: But with the free shipping promo code and the sale price it was still a no brainer.

If you decide to put one on layaway pay attention to the C stores policy. They want a payment every two weeks or less.

Also why settle for anything less then a Uberti Walker if the price drops down to $179 like it did last year?

Beagle, so you got some new eye candy that you haven't shared with us?

It's not a cowboy or bp shooter though. It's a Bisley Blackhawk 45 with 7 1/2" barrel for some higher power HP splattering. I still got my trusty Peacemaker for the cowboy work. :)

You know you are supposed to pay your state sales tax on mail order purchases! My daughter is the only one I know who is "honest" enough to keep track and "donate" the tax to the state at tax time.
I have a '51 London in transit, should arrive Monday- pictures will follow.

Had one for about 6 mo and it's GREAT!
Full sized cylinder for full propellant loads!
Full sized '62 Navy frame! A little barrel heavy compared to a longer barreled '51.
Shoots great hardly ever has a split cap hang-up. I think I have had 4. If you cock it like a gun and not bbay it,the caps go right on round and out! Can't baby a BP Revolver!
The front sight is a little small to pick up in the rear sight notch. You need to open the notch up for a bettr picture. Just tkes a file...
The on sale price is ghreat it won't get better!
The Cabelas w3estern Holster fits beautifully if you trim about an inch and 1/4 off! Rides nice strong side.
Pass it up, and you'll kick yourself for a LONG time!

Man... they got a lot of nice revolvers on sale. Big sale prices too. The Dance is really talking to me....... really.....

wheew dodged a bullet

I went on the Cabelas site and noticed my order had just been cancelled. So I called them and they said they couldn't verify my shipping address?? So I got a little cranky because today is exactly ONE day before the promotion ends. Why do they ask for your phone number if they can't take the time to call you if a problem arises with your order. But its all good they transferred me to a very nice lady that got me going again. I still had to re place the order.

Well... I guess I'm gonna miss the sale. I just picked up a Green Mountain drop-in dedicated .50 round ball slinger barrel for my Renegade and that tapped out my money for my Dance. :cool:

Can't have it all.... I guess. Maybe on the next sale.... Thanks for the heads up though! :)

You are most welcome. Post uo a pic or two of how the old Tommy does with the new barrel. One of these days I'll luck up on a renegade. My gun rack is looking mostly muzzle loaders now days with the center fires being pushed to side more and more lol.

I for one am glad Cabelas in over a hundred miles away and near an area with heavy traffic. That discourages me from blowing my money every month there.

Back