Your thoughts needed...

Rob Pincus

Mayber everyone who believes in such things could take a moment this evening for an LEO in Middle Tennessee who has been shot.
Only details I can give right now are that he has been shot in the head and has been helicoptered to Vanderbilt Hostpital.

------------------
-Essayons

I'll say three prayers:

One for the LEO

Two for the Family

Three for all the LEO's across the country.

------------------
Justice for one,Justice for all.

Thanks guys.. It looks like the officer is going to be okay. The first reports we got made it sound pretty bad, but it turns out that the small calibre weapon did not do as much damage as the on scene EMTs had thought.
Still, a head shot is a head shot.

It was apparently an undercover drug deal gone bad. More to come......

------------------
-Essayons

Rob - I'm glad to hear the officer is going to be alright, and we will have a good thought for his speedy recovery. I hope they got the BG.

My next peeve is, I've never figured out why attempted murder is treated more lightly than murder. Seems like a bad idea to let someone off with a lighter sentence for being a bad shot or choosing poor ammo. I hope this BG has a very long vacation.

One BG is in custody, apparently the shooter. Another one is in hiding, reportedly in the projects about 2 blocks from my daughter's school.
I may go out hunting tonight, if he isn't in custody by then.

------------------
-Essayons

Rob -

I was out of the pocket for two days, so I will pass along the following as a seal on the support already passed on:

Prayers from me and my family. I am glad to hear he is looking up.

I hope everyone keeps passing on requests for support, one good reason for this page.

My kudoes to all LEO for goinng out into this day after day!

------------------
Freedom is not Free

Back