Your full autos

Firepower!

What does your arsenal of full autos consist of?

I have many AK47s, some AK74, AUGs, M4/M4A1s and some SMGs and Machine pistols. Apart from this I have a three PKs and in process of getting 2 FN MINIMIs.

So much for home of the free... I think I'm moving to Pakistan. What are the full auto laws over there anyway?
And yes, I know all those can be bought in the USA, at highly elevated prices...

All my full autos shoot 6mm plastic pellets at about 300fps and sound like typewriters... lame......

So much for home of the free... I think I'm moving to Pakistan. What are the full auto laws over there anyway?

Here you need to get a Prohibited Bore license. You can get it with a recommendation of a parlimetarian. Once you have that, you can shop is the tribal markets and will be amazed to find military grade ammo and weapons from pretty much every country who is sending them to PK for WHATEVER reasons. For example, M4, M4A1 and wit 203 G thrower etc, PK, FN Minimi, AKs (all variants), Kirinkovs, M16, AUG, SIGs, FAL, G3, etc...

I have a choice to live in the US or PK, and I chose PK because here if you are well established you can live a great life whereas in US living is MUCH more fun, if you can do your own laundry, clean, cook, take kids to school, change diapers etc....:) I was in the US for 11 years so I always think of it as my second home. Great people and great land.

SD MK-19
Browning M-2
FN M-240B
FN M-249 PARA
Colt M-4
AT-4

All rolled up in an M-1117 ASV (GD Army wouldn't let me take my stuff home with me), most heavily armed gun truck in the convoy security biz.

Back