Your first C&R?

Cheapshooter

Seeing a lot of posts about getting a C&R license made me think this might be a fun thread.
What was the first C&R you got after getting your license?
Mine was a French MAS 49-56. Semi-auto rifle. Cool gun, kind of expensive ammo, (no more surplus available), but fun all the same.

Just got my C&R license this week. I was planning on adding a Swiss K31 to my collection, but I don't think I will be making that purchase right away as I had planned.

I already have a MN M44, but would like to add an M38, and a Mauser at some point. Maybe some handguns, too.

A Mosin-Nagant 91/30, hex receiver. I originally got my C&R to expand my Mosin-Nagant collection, but ironically, I've since sold more Mosins than I've purchased because the ones I had weren't very desirable models. I've used the funds to expand my collection in other directions. :)

I got a Polish Tokerev Pistol. 7.62x25 I recomend these, they shoot to point of aim, Are simple, Reliable, and are not made of plastic.:)

First, a Swiss K-31 and a Mosin Nagant 91-30. Since then, have added a Mosin Nagant M-38, m-44, an M-1 Carbine, a Yugo M59 SKS, a Nagant M1895 revolver, and an Enfield No. 4 Mk I.

I still want an M1 Garand, a Mauser K98, and an Arisaka.

We'll see.

My C&R....."Cool".... and "Really Cool"

Mine was a hex receiver Mosin-Nagant (dated 1927), with a round receiver MN (dated 1943) in the same transaction.
(Brought one back from VN in '68. Sniper model w/o scope or mount. Took a liking to them)
Since then, SMLEs, M44s, and a few top break revolvers....
It's an addiction.... but, since I don't drink or smoke, I hafta spend my $$$ on SOMEthing, don't I?

Enfield No. 4 MK I...still have yet to give it a good cleaning. Have had my license for about 5 months or so now. I also have under my license:

2.) MN 91/30 with hex receiver
3.) Walnut K31
4.) Yugo Md 57 Tokarev
5.) CZ 82 (which I didn't purchase under my C&R

Thinking my next purchase will be either a VZ 24 or a Yugo 24/47...but more than likely a bunch of ammo for my Mosin and Enfield. :D

Back