You don't know me..

Zeebrahed

Hello. You don't know me. You have never met me, but I will stand with you for our collective freedom. To seek out this animating contest of freedom, and to never give up the struggle against those who would subjugate and villify us. You have never heard of me, but I am in the forefront of fighting for us, for YOU. Burning away the lies and hypocrisy of our enemies. In the trenches of the local range, gunstore and local community I fight to restore the recognition that EACH and EVERY gunowner has a responsibility to preserve our freedom. I educate the apathetic gun owner to join, renew or contribute to the NRA, GOA and SAF.

You have never received anything from me, but I have purchased more memberships to the above organizations than I can readily count. I have given them as gifts to the non gunowners in my life, with an invitation to come to the range with me. To learn to use the very symbols of historic freedom. Empower themselves with the knowledge that they WILL NOT be a victim, whether it be to violence or an oppresive government.

I am a gun owner. I am America's youth. I am a libertarian. I will never give up the fight for YOU, do not give up the fight for ME. Write, fax, and email your reps. Attend local community meetings and voice our cause. Make a difference to your family and neighbors. Do not give up the struggle for any reason, because the fat lady has yet to sing. We will prevail in this endeavor. God help me we will endure to bequeath the wreath of liberty to our children and grandchildren.

Yes, you don't know me...but I am a brother nonetheless. Thank you TFL.

-Tom

[This message has been edited by Zeebrahed (edited December 13, 1999).]

Back