Yimeng Ithaca Clone

I handled one at a gun show once, save your money.

By the way it is not a clone, but rather a poorly made gun that looks like a Ithaca.

they are not ithaca,s, but at the price point they are a i don,t care if it gets wet,dropped, never cleaned or stolen shotgun. if i wanted a low end shotgun it would be a used mossberg, i see them from 100-150 dollars in very good used condition. eastbank.

I paid $75 for mine, an 18" barrel model with Cylinder bore. The Ithica boys will complain, but a copy they are....but a horridly rough one. Mine had feed problems, and a trigger that almost couldnt be pulled unless you WAY over engage it. I got it working reliably an used to take it along whole servicing ATMs at night. Killed 3 whitetails with it, and a few guns, pheasants and such. I used a rasp to give the stock a shape that the human hand could grasp.

...but to answer the OP, even at $75 PASS on this thing. It is a poorly made POS.

Chances are the stevens and the copy are close to the real Ithaca, close is the word. They look like the real thing, but do not work the same since machining is sloppy. They use two action bars because the gun won't function with only one.

The real deal Ithaca functions as if there are ball bearings in the action. They cycle smoothly with no drag or grating sounds. The next best is the Browning BPS, even though it is a heavier gun.

Stay away from the cheap imports, just save your money till you can afford something much better.

Back