Yet another pro-gunner at work

Coinneach

Staff Alumnus
We have a new person on my project. She (yes, *she*) called me this morning to fix some email problems on the system I set up for her.

I showed up at her cube and set to work. She glanced down at the empty Sidearmor rig on my hip. I caught the glance and thought, "OK, here we go."

She asked, "What's that?"

"A holster."

"You carry?"

"Yeah."

"What do you carry?"

"A Glock 20."

"Cool! I have a G27, but my SIG220 is my regular carry gun. Hey, do you know of any good ranges around here?"

(insert BFG here) :D

------------------
"The right of no person to keep and bear arms in defense of his home, person and property,
or in aid of the civil power when thereto legally summoned, shall be called into question.."
Article 11, Section 13, CO state constitution.

Forgot to take it off the belt last night.

------------------
"The right of no person to keep and bear arms in defense of his home, person and property,
or in aid of the civil power when thereto legally summoned, shall be called into question.."

OK Coinneach,
let me see if I've got all this straight. Your single, 21, colledge student, computer whiz AND you keep running into pro-gun women?

Were you born under a luckey star or what? :)

Dude, Coinneach, this is no good. Man, I'm 21, I'm a college student, yet I'm attached, broke, and know only one pro-gun woman. OTOH, I get to marry that one!

You, however, have way too many cool guns to be buying more. Lemme catch up, man . . .
:)

------------------
Don

"Its not criminals that go into schools and shoot children"
--Ann Pearston, British Gun Control apologist and moron

Guys, I'm 30, divorced (big surprise there, eh?), and never went to college. I got to where I am simply by knowing how 'puters work in the real world, not in theory.

As far as lucky... I do tend to find seriously cool guns. Women are another problem altogether. :)

Speaking of cool guns, Don, what's the word from your old man?

------------------

Oops, looks like I got you two mixed up and maybe somebody else as well. Can't tell the players without a scorecard anymore. Or maybe I've just got C.R.S. disease?

Anyway, I'm still plumb green with envy.

Back