YES, buy that self-protection !!!!

Pahoo

Won't mention the name of the shows but lately, have seen two instances where one of the actors; made insulting remarks about folks who "legally" choose to defend themselves and in another show, discouraged a female from purchasing a handgun, for self protection. ..... :rolleyes:

We all know that there are folks out there who own firearms, legally but by my measure, do not have a clue how be a responsible owner. .... :cool:

Then there are folks who are informed and even trained but will not carry and should. .... :)

All bad guys have "force" multipliers and have no hesitation in using them. It's certainly your choice and right, to level the playing field as the list of victims and bad guys, is growing longer. Riding that fence is getting more painful. ;)

Be Safe !!!

having a gun and not knowing how (and WHEN) to use it doesn't protect you any more than having a piano and not knowing how to play it makes you a musician!

Remember ... the goal is to get all Americans unarmed .
once a group is unarmed they are easier to control and easier to force to do things they don't wish to be done .
Armed men will fight against a Tyrannical Government ... unarmed men cannot.
WWII wasn't that long ago ... 6 million unarmed people were disarmed and led away to the death camps and showers ... man's inhumanity to man knows no limits ..

My Dad a WWII veteran told me never support any groups that wants to take your guns away and leave you defenseless ... they will not and cannot protect you from harm .
Gary

having a gun and not knowing how (and WHEN) to use it doesn't protect you any more than having a piano and not knowing how to play it makes you a musician!
I at least want the right to be able to own and learn to play a piano ...
If you outlaw all piano's and confiscate them ... how can I ever learn to play .
Gary

We sorta joke about the piano being outlawed, but music, instruments and most anything which the human spirit responds to positively can and have been outlawed in history once a public has been disarmed.

Remember ... the goal is to get all Americans unarmed .
once a group is unarmed they are easier to control and easier to force to do things they don't wish to be done .
Armed men will fight against a Tyrannical Government ... unarmed men cannot.
WWII wasn't that long ago ... 6 million unarmed people were disarmed and led away to the death camps and showers ... man's inhumanity to man knows no limits ..

My Dad a WWII veteran told me never support any groups that wants to take your guns away and leave you defenseless ... they will not and cannot protect you from harm .
Gary
I educate people daily. Do your part before the left puts "them back in chains."

Back