Yeah...I need to adjust the scope over a bit.

SaxonPig

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

1951 BRNO Model 22F in 7x57

Leupold 1x4x20

Slavic military surplus ammo (139 grain FMJ SPBT clocked at 2925 FPS)

First group with new scope and new stock. Shot at 50 yards. Five rounds made one ragged hole. At 100 yards groups went around 1.5" as I am apparently the only shooter in America who doesn't routinely shoot MOA with every rifle. (According to the forums I read.)

Saxon, i am still rolling on the floor with laughter! My friend Old Stony and I routinely comment on the MOA accuracy attained by shooters using every piece of shooting equipment ever made and at incredible distances to boot. :-)

I am apparently the only shooter in America who doesn't routinely shoot MOA with every rifle. (According to the forums I read.)/quote]

lol, No I'm with you. I'm happy if I can keep them at 3 MOA but I can't. If I could I'd win every match I attend.

For example: The X-10 ring on the CMP GSM matches is 3.5 MOA.

Apparently from what I've seen only internet shooters could get perfect scores, problem is they don't seem to show up at matches.

KraigWY,

I'm with you. For some reason I'm a much better shooter from the bench, on a calm day, with perfect visibility than I am on the line, shivering in the cold or sweating in the heat, standing usnupported :P

That's why I only use the bench for zeroing a rifle for the first time anymore. After that it's all position shooting.

Jimro

I am apparently the only shooter in America who doesn't routinely shoot MOA with every rifle. (According to the forums I read.)
:D

Many of my rifles will shoot MoA 'all day long'. But I can't. I'm only good for minute-of-barn, most days.

The rifles are more than capable. It's the malfunctioning operator that ruins things. ;)

Back