Yaqui belt slide for concealed carry?

nobody

What do y'all think about the Yaqui for general concealed carry use?
I like the idea of being able to use it for my Government Model as well as my new Kimber Ultra Carry.
????

------------------
Give me Liberty, or Give me Foodstamps!

Go with a IWB holster,less chance of a accidental flash , won`t drag the pants down,and less chance of snagging,or banging the gun into other objects.-imho--best to ya.

I agree. IWB holster gives you MUCH more latitude of dress while carrying. With a Yaqui slide (which I have tried) you are pretty much limited to a jacket for concealment.

I hate IWB holsters, but they are, admittedly, more concealable.
I liked the belt slide holster that Glock sells.
Who makes a good, thin, comfortable(?) IWB holster?
I have a B-T concealex IWB for my Glock, but I don't find it comfortable (though it is thin and lightweight). Maybe its just because the Glock is fat.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by nobody:
I have a B-T concealex IWB for my Glock, but I don't find it comfortable (though it is thin and lightweight). Maybe its just because the Glock is fat.[/quote]

Could be. ;) Take a look at some of the previous threads on kydex. I like kydex. I compete with kydex. But my everyday is Milt Sparks Versa MAX II. I hardly know it is there. Even in the summer when I tuck my shirt in over it.

------------------
Bubba
IDPA# A04739
====
It is long been a principal of ours that one is no more armed because he has possession of a firearm than he is a musician because he owns a piano. There is no point in having a gun if you are not capable of using it skillfully. - Jeff Cooper

I have a two Yaqui slides, one for 1911 styles and one for Glocks, I have used them both for CCW, but only with Sports Coats. Witha regular jacket, they leave the muzzle too low for reliable concealment (as noted above...)

nobody,

If you're looking for a thin IWB try either a Milt Sparks MMX Minimax. Check it out at their website at www.miltsparks.com. You can see it better than I can describe it. It's about as thin as I've seen on any kind of IWB holster.

Back