Y'all DO remember "Father Pflueger," right???

Status
Not open for further replies.

possum

Y'all do recall "Father Michael Pflueger," the nutball who made those comments about Hillary in Obama's recently former church?

You do remember, right?

Please tell me you recall who this guy is.

Here's a link to refresh your memory.

I'll give you a hint......"snuff"

http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/...51Co&bbParentWidgetId=B816qv1rbXL01FLGtsnJ6tn

In another demonstration at Chuck’s Gun Shop, owned by John Riggio, Rev. Pfleger told the crowd: "We’re going to find you and snuff you out....Like a rat you’re going to hide. But like a rat, we’re going to catch you and pull you out....We’re going to snuff out John Riggio." Rev. Pfleger also promised: "We’re going to snuff out legislators that are voting against our gun laws. We’re coming for you because we’re not going to sit idly."

Rev. Pfleger later denied that his words had been meant to invoke violence, or that he had known that "snuff out" means to "kill." Rather, the determination to "snuff out" Riggio was a determination to find out his home address, which was not publicly available.

Makes you wonder how Obama actually thinks about guns and gun ownership. He supposedly had a very good relationship with this 'character'.

You could say what you think about Obama, Wright and Pflueger in the same post and make the reprimand more efficient for the moderators!

Y'all do recall "Father Michael Pflueger," the nutball who made those comments about Hillary in Obama's recently former church?

You do remember, right?

Please tell me you recall who this guy is.

It's spelled "Pfleger". What about him? :confused:

Correct spelling doesn't change the fact he and Rev Wrong are to quote a much more forgiving poster commenting on stupidity to the highest level "NUTBALLS"

Eight posts, including the OP, and not a one that has anything that could be considered a discussion point.

For lack of substence, Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back