XD-40 holster request (again)

mattd

alright, nobody scream at me. I know I've asked this before and had several good responses. I'd really like to buy a Kydex or cordura holster specifically made for my new XD-40. The responses I got last time were all websites for custom jobs for like $90 and stuff. Dude! I know Mike's of Oregon doesn't make one yet for this pistol, but that's the type and price I'm really looking for. I also saw an advertisement for Desantis' "sheath" which stated that it was made for 'most semiautos'. I tried one at Academy sports, and sure enough the trigger guard on the XD is just too friggin big. Does anyone make a regular holster just for this baby that isn't >$35? Thanks...

M

Dude, did you bother to look at the bottom of the screen? Probably not. That's a taco for SA man. Geez...

springxd1.jpg

;)

I Love It

I love watching you XD owners have to scrounge everywhere to find simple accessories for your gun.Makes me glad I have a Glock.Ha:D Ha:D Ha:D Ha:D Ha:D

(Yawn)

Your story has become tiresome. Now is the time on Sprockets when we dance!!! (any diehard SNL fan should recall this)

:cool:

Back