Wyoming- It's getting closer

kraigwy

Wyoming State House moves Constitutional Carry closer to final passage 48 to 8 (that't the No Permit Required for CCW).

That vote was the first reading, the 48-8 vote moves it to a second and final reading. After that vote, it passes the house.

The senate already passed it. I'm sure our governor will sign it. So far its a Veto Proof Majority in both the House and Senate.

They did it.

It passed the house, 49-9, it allready passed the senate, also with a veto proof majority, Although I doubt our governor would veto it anyway.

Hopefully we'll be welcoming you into the Constitutional Carry club soon and I'll add WY to my small list of places I'll consider traveling to.

When Florida got the ball rolling in the 1980's on "Shall Issue" few of us thought it'd catch on like a fire in dry prairie grass with a high wind but now the entire country is ALMOST S.I. I'm think'n the same thing is going to happen with CC once it can be shown that people are not going hog wild and blowing the snot out of every bar in the state!! Let the good times roll!!:D

Back