Wyoming Firearms Freedom Act

I want to incorporate a master corporation, then get little sub-corporations in each state, that produce MG's and silencers once this movement solidifies.:D

Kinda like banks and insurance companies do: They aren't one giant national corporation: They are independent yet umbrella'ed corporations under a larger one.

The state-level corps will buy machinery and designs from the national one, but their manufactured products will stay in their respective states.

Nice to see happening..Where does Montana and the other states stand on this in conjunction w/ the Fed?
elkman06

There are a couple of bills in legislation that are looking positive right now. I just hope that if they do make it through they dont get shot down by the gov.

Something in current Virginia legislation to repeal the one handgun per month limit, allows Virginians to build a so-called supergun at home. I don't know what a supergun is, but it sounds like it must be super. Maybe one day I will see what all the hub-bub is about.

Weird how some states are getting better quickly, and others seem to be regressing faster than I can keep up with. Congrats to Wyoming folks.

If I remember right, the Feds had a less than positive opinion of this. It will be interesting to see how that interaction plays out.

Yeah, I think the Firearms Freedom Act will got shot down the first time someone brings it to court.

I want to incorporate a master corporation, then get little sub-corporations in each state, that produce MG's and silencers once this movement solidifies.

I don't think it would do much good, even if the FFA was upheld. The text of the act in the pdf above specifically excludes a "firearm that discharges two or more projectiles sequentially with one activation of the trigger or other firing device".

Also, many states have laws that say NFA stuff is naughty unless federally registered.

Your plan might work with suppressors in Wyoming if the FFA is upheld, though. I wasn't able to find anything preventing it, but I'm not a lawyer and I'm absolutely sick of trying to google the law.

Back