Wyoming Arms

JimFox

Ran across one in 10mm the other day and I'm tempted, but I know nothing about the company and their guns.

Anyone have experience or knowlege about the company and their product?

I remember seeing one several years ago. They were manufactured in Thermopolis Wyoming under the Parker brand. If I remember right they did have a lot of functioning problems. I personally would not buy one. If you do make sure you get to test fire it. I think the guns retailed for around $300 dollars. Unless 1911 parts would interchange finding parts would be a problem.

Was purchased by LaserAim of Little Rock, Ar. After upgrading and making some production changes pistols were produced exclusively for LaserAim. Production ceased a few years ago when lawsuits and sales ended it. The later guns marked LaserAim are better than the earlier guns, but still not great. Look at the price, you generally get what you pay for.

I bought my wife a Commander-size in 9mm about 1991. Never functioned correctly. Stovepiped or refused to go into battery literally every other shot. It never broke in after at least 10 boxes of all different types of ammo. What torture. We traded it in on a Ruger P89.

As far as I am concerned, the "Parker" was a paperweight special.

Back