WWII comp thingies?

gifted

I got a bit interested in this after getting my M1 carbine. It just figured to have the uniform and stuff to go with it. So, reenactments and parades and such will be fun, when I get everything together.

I was wondering though, I know they have the practical shooting and such that's modern, and the black powder and cowboy matches, but do they have stuff in between? Like WWII stuff? I figured that would be fun, but I'd need somewhere to do it. If they don't, anyone interested in getting together somewhere and doing it?

Do they have futuristic stuff? This for a suit of Nightmare armor (yesh, the link's broken, but a search will turn up pictures) I want, and something to go with it would be fun.

My club shot a match over 5 months that they called "Top Gun". 2nd Sunday of the month, military rifles only, from WW1 through Viet Nam. Extra points for period correct accuterments (sp). I was shooting a Finnish M39. On the last match, I showed up in an entire Finn uniform down to jackboots, water bottle, mess kit, breadbag, ect. It was a lot of fun putting it all together. If I could figure out how, I would post a pic.
The match was for a Mitchell Mauser. I didn't win (did get a trophy for "Best Dressed", though), but it was a hell of a lot of fun.

If I could figure out how, I would post a pic.
If it's not too much trouble could ya email that to me? (just click on my name for eamil) I'd like to see that, It sounds pretty cool and obviously they thought so..you won a trophy for it! :cool:

Back