WTB Leatherman carrier/kydex

Try Mike Sastre @ River City Sheaths, he has made me a number of different kydex/concealex sheaths for my knives.
www.ricercitysheaths.com

Another is "Buy Brown", he also does similar thing, his address;
www.buybrownholsters.com

and there is On Scene Tactical, don't have his address handy.
There are more, just surf around on Bladeforums or Knifeforums for awhile or do a search there and you'll find plenty.

Hope this helps,
Brian

Update

This is to let folks know what I found. I exchanged a couple of E-mails with www.buybrownholsters.com. There was nothing like this on his site, so I told him what I wanted and he very quickly responded that he could make one. Thirty bucks and about two weeks later, I got it. It is exactly what I had in mind, a loop attached to a belt loop. One end is slightly opened up to accept the tool. Adjustable tension by the common Kydex method of screws running through rubber washers. Carries exactly the way I want, low profile, out of the way. If my Leatherman was black instead of silver, nobody would even know it was there. No more scuffing up furniture or wearing at car seats, and the supplied Leatherman holster is UGLY, anyway.
If this method appeals to you, this would be the man to see.

sorry

Darn, wish I could. I don't have a digital camera, or a camera that will take a photo that I can scan in. Maybe the guy who made it took one. I will send him this thread and see if he can lend a hand.

More info

For those interested, David Brown quickly replied to my E-mail about it, said he didn't take a pic of my sheath. He said he will make another one next week and try to post a pic, I think on his web site. I am going to try to borrow a digital camera this week and take pictures. If you will send me an E-mail request, I will TRY to E-mail a pic. Been needing to learn to do that stuff anyway, and also need to learn how to post pics by more conventional means.

Back