WTB bullet casting equipment

jonjon00

Inactive
I'm looking to get started casting my own bullets and figured I'd see if I could save a few bucks by going with some used stuff. If you have any thing you no longer use or need let's talk. I currently have nothing so pots, molds or any other items that you have collecting dust are fair game for me.

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

How about this? I used it a few times, but don't like it much. It's in good shape in it's own box with original handles, etc.

Attachments

• Mold to give away.jpg
    Mold to give away.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 85
Very generous offer armoredman. Jonjon00, if you could pm me a mailing address I can send you one of my .44 molds. It is a Lee 2 cavity 429 200 grain RF, that drops absolutely beautiful bullets at 205 grains and .431 diameter with my alloy. I already have three other .44 molds one of which is a MP mold that I can throw a pin in if I want RF bullets.

Last edited:
Very generous offer armoredman. Jonjon00, if you could pm me a mailing address I can send you one of my .44 molds. It is a Lee 2 cavity 429 200 grain RF, that drops absolutely beautiful bullets at 205 grains and .431 diameter with my alloy. I already have three other .44 molds one of which is a MP mold that I can throw a pin in if I want RF bullets.
Awesome! I will definitely make use of it.

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

And the post office strikes again. I had a package returned to me, empty, ripped open, sent out a bit ago. Guess who's it was...never made it there. Dammit.

Back