Wouldnt this be a neat lukin glock?

That's not a decocker, its the selectfire switch like on the G18! Boy, that would be a fun toy. :)

[This message has been edited by Wingspan (edited December 18, 1999).]

There are no neat looking Glocks.

------------------
Just as there is no such thing as too much fun,
there is no such thing as owning just one gun!!!

Notice the addy is g99.jpg ?
They had to CANALBALISE a Walther to make a DECENT Glock !
LMAO :D
Oh no, it's Frankenglock
Er...
Glockenfrank ?
Bwahahahaha.... "It is ALIVE !" ;)

------------------
"The Gun from Down Under !"
http://www.para1911fanclub.w3.to/
E-mail hotshot_2000@hotmail.com
Alternate E-mail
HS2000@ausi.com

It really sadens me to hear people dis Glock like this. GLock has proven itself as the most reliable gun and UNlike Sig and H&K it does not cost an arm, leg and your left nut. I think there are to many people not open to change. Come on people EVERY gun maker is making a gun like this one. S&W has the S&W 99 and the sigma, Walther has chagned there ppk, i think that is the one used in the new bond movie, vektor, even though it is not a quality gun, has this new stlye. So as we start the new Millenium lets be open to change.

------------------
when the govenment comes for you weapons, give them the ammo first

What's wrong with plastic? Personally i like the sound of combat tupperware. Im not saying plastic is bad or metal is, they both are good for there intended purpose. If plastic guns are good enough for special forces, they are good enough for me!

For those who have'nt seen this yet...
glockgun.gif
glockframe.gif

There's ONE guy who should NEVER have been let near a Reloading Press !!
No flame on Glocks here as the frame stayed mostly intact & I'd guess the shooter still has 10 fingers left.
My note : DO NOT USE FAST BURNING POWDERS in either a .40 S&W or 10mm Cartridge.
A double charge results in Detonation :(

------------------
"The Gun from Down Under !"
http://www.para1911fanclub.w3.to/
E-mail hotshot_2000@hotmail.com
Alternate E-mail
HS2000@ausi.com

[This message has been edited by HS (edited December 22, 1999).]

Wierd looking gun!! Looks like a steyre rip off to me. Glocks are Glocks. They are known for there basic look. As my friend Glock_man likes to say "they are KISS gun"
He makes a great point on the fact that glocks are reliable and super dependable. Obviously glock was the first to use the trigger safety and many others have followed and tried to improve by adding manual safeties and decocking buttons. If glock added that it wouldn't be KISS it would be like all the others. just my 2 cents
derek

Back