Wouldn’t it be cool...

upstate81

If now that CZ is purchasing colt they came out with a “python pistol pack” like the old Dan Wessons. I know this won’t happen because of “reasons” however, that would be just plain cool.

Python barrels are not removable/replaceable like the Wessons were. Wessons used a barrel nut system.

I. Have one of those Wesson ‘pistol packs’ made for a special event back in the 90’s. Probably the best handgun I own.

It's funny. When those (Dan Wesson's) first came out, I thought they'd be great. Upon further review though, I came to the conclusion I'd just as soon, actually rather, have another gun. Not just another barrel.

It's funny. When those (Dan Wesson's) first came out, I thought they'd be great. Upon further review though, I came to the conclusion I'd just as soon, actually rather, have another gun. Not just another barrel.

I'm thinking the same thing. However cool the idea might sound, it really was a solution in search of a problem that didn't exist.

Great idea!!
It would be cool... a multi revolver case, three seperate guns.. a 6", a 4.25" and a 2.5" snubby, all in Ultimate SS, all in a big, lockable Stainless Steel Colt marked case. Probably have a price point of 5K or so. And worth every penny too!

Back