Words have meaning

DC,
So there are some Americans, real Americans, in the media! Hoorah! And thanks for linking the article for us.

I think I'll keep the "dress that doesn't fit anymore" and get rid of Tauscher.

The arrogance of these people. They glory in their dishonor. Yes, their dishonor-for they do not know the meaning of an oath nor the meaning of keeping faith.

Our system is written in such a manner that you can be a would be tyrant and still be an honorable human being. Just use the constitutional amendment process to CHANGE the constitution. If you can get 2/3 of both Houses of Congress, as well as 3/4 of the state legislatures to agree with your position-you can constitutionally obtain your objectives-and preserve your honor while promoting tyranny.

But that is not good enough for these people.
They run up against one of the great protections of our freedoms-the difficulty of changing the Constitution. Especially in the light of observation.

Ms. Tauscher, you say the Constitution is like your blue dress in that it no longer fits. Go on a diet.

Okay. I tried to be "civilized" but....
1) Tauscher's dress doesn't fit because she got fat - largely between her ears.
2) The names Tauscher & Lewinsky have the same number of letters. What is it with BLUE dresses anyhow?

(I know... inapropriate low life... sorry...) ;)

Back