Words from Mykl

I spoke to Mykl on his cell phone at a well known military hospital today. He's up and walking...did about 1/10th mile today. And he sends his regards to all. As I was heading to the range, I used most of the time to get his input on loads for the Scout and benchrest techniques...he was lucid and helpful as always.

Evidently his recup is going much better than expected...perhaps all the positive energy directed at him from TFL worked!

At any rate, he is already receiving Physical Therapy and will not be going into a Nursing Home for such. This is a good thing as his temperment would make him just "another face in the crowd" :).

Mykl should be at home on Friday and back with us soon. (TFL has placed him on "leave without pay" ;).) Thanks to each of you for your well wishes....Mykl's been a great friend for more than two decades. It's heartening to know that he actually has more than one.
Rich

Go for the gusto, Mykl. The winner of the hospital, i.v. bottle marathon, MYKL. :)

------------------
Ne Conjuge Nobiscum

Mykl, keep coming on home! Hurry back to TFL.

Now, was that 1/10th of a mile on your own, or were you just pursuing a nurse and lost track of the distance? :)

Rich, I'm glad to hear you two are such good friends. I've got a buddy like that, and such good friends don't come around very often in life, do they?

[This message has been edited by Jeff Thomas (edited 02-12-99).]

Glad to hear Mykl is doing so well; although I find it difficult to believe Mykl could ever be "just another face in the crowd"!

Here's hoping his progress surpasses even the most optimistic expectations!

Back