Woodleigh

ligonierbill

Anyone have a recent update? I don't load a lot of their bullets, but those I have never disappointed me. They announced resumption of production some time ago, but I can't find any for sale.

It was about a year ago that they announced they had recovered from the factory fire. Considering a lot of bullet manufacturers only run each bullet type once a year to replenish stock, and less common ones less often than that, and allowing they may need an extra six months to fine-tune and get used to working with replacement equipment, I would think this is their recovery year.

But there's no use relying on my speculation when you can get the information from the horse's mouth if you are up in the middle of the night and have reasonable international call rates. +61 3 5457-2226. Also can email them at info@woodleighbullets.com.au

They have a very good reputation in the hunting solids community--I have some though have never used them on game.

Another "boutique" bullet-maker I discovered recently that makes spectacular solids is Badlands precision--I bought some of their 25 cal bulldozers and even though intended as a hunting bullet they have so far outperformed all other match grade 25 cal bullets in my 25 creed. You might want to give them a looksee.

Back