Woodleigh Bullets available

ligonierbill

Huntington's is listing a pretty good selection. Midway carried them prior to the factory fire, but no longer lists them. I like them, and I've been wondering when we would see them again. My order is in. Just waiting for them to contact me (don't take payment online).

@ligonier: Thanks for the product alert. I've been wanting to try Woodleigh bullets in a .303 Ruger #1A, and was hoping the Woodleigh bullets would become available again. Huntington's doesn't list any .303 bullets yet, but I'll check back with them from time to time. You're right. They don't take on-line payments, but you can place an on-line order, and they will call you for credit card information over the phone. That's do-able and not too inconvenient.

I wonder if any youngsters here know who Fred Huntington was: the founder of RCBS (Rock Chuck Bullet Swagers). I met him decades ago at an NRA convention. He had a little booth and was selling his portable reloading press.

Well, not to be. Got a notice that they do not in fact have those bullets in stock. Furthermore, Huntington is closing for good in October. They will be missed.

@ligonier: Well, that's a bummer. The closing of huntington die specialties is sad. The end of an icon of the shooting industry.

@jim watson: Thanks for the laugh. This pukka sahib has had a rough week and he needed that uplift.

Back