Witness in 10MM $319.00 a Good Price?

CZ75ID

My local Dealer had never sen a CZ75,, so i showed him my MINT CZ75B.,,pachmayers. polymer finish,. he compared it
to a satin nickle Witness 10mm..and said the Witness was a better gun..??

I agree that CZ should make a 10MM or a 357 SIG..but also
like the looks of this 10mm. lots more Powerful than my
genuine CZs, and about the same size. A well respected CZ copy.

What is recoil like? I handload.. and admire the 10mms use
of large pistol primers:)

Please give me your opinions on the (used) gun..price, ect.
what is the Witness customer service like?

We have a lot of Witness owners at CZf(free CZ-USA Patches!)..but i want to hear from you ppl. also.

see you at the ZONE,

http://come.to/CZ75

I just shot my new Witness 10 last weekend, I had to say I was impressed. For $350 I wasn't expecting too much out of it but it fed all the FMJ and HP I fed it with no hitches. Recoil was pronounced but the weight of the pistol (about 3 pounds) made it very managable even with the stout GA arms 155gr HP and Winchester 175gr Silvertip loads I tried. Accuracy was ok, I was able to print 4"-5" groups offhand at 25 yards (By way of comparison when I put the Witness down and shot my Glock 34 I shot 3"-4" groups). I don't think you'd be disapointed with it, but I liked my 10mm Glock 20 and 29 better (I'm still trying to figure out why I sold the damn things when I liked 'em so much).

Better gun? Ummmm....NO. The Witness has a rep for soft parts and low-end quality, but it is worth the price. The CZ is a far better value for the money.
It does come in 10mm, however, which the CZ does not.

I have both a CZ-75B and a 10mm Witness. The CZ has a better trigger (especially the DA!) and is generally made better. It`s also somewhat more accurate. However,that said, the Witness is a fine gun in it`s own right. I`ve only got about 300rds. through mine but it`s been good so far. It`s pretty accurate and handles very well with full power loads and is even controlable in rapid fire. $319 is a good price. I paid $340 for my full size with wonder finish. Marcus

Any gun worth owning is worth $319.

If it was a choice between a CZ and a Witness in the same caliber, hands down choice would be the CZ. I've shot both and unequivocably would go with the CZ in either 9mm or 40; however, you're looking at the ten... and CZ doesn't offer it.

If you like the gun, pay the 3 hundred skins and go on down the road--that's a cheap price for a gun that you like.

Back