With Friends Like This...

BrokenArrow

Who needs enemies!

The only indoor shooting range in town, just banned the use of all "pistol gripped" rifles!

Said they were damaging the backstop. Any other rifle is OK.

So my Ruger 10/22 w pistol grip is verboten, but a 458 Winchester Magnum Model 70 rifle would be OK? <G>

------------------
>>>>---->

And what in the screaming blue hell does a pistol grip have to do with what flies out of the other end? How does something that stays with the gun damage a backstop?

Someone at this range is looking to cover his arse, pure and simple.

BTW, nice stick art. :)
------------------
A vote for the lesser of two evils is still a vote for evil.
Vote Libertarian - For A Change.

[This message has been edited by Coinneach (edited August 19, 1999).]

You know the old saying about ducks. You have to expect a dummass to act like a dummass!

------------------
Better days to be,

Ed

Why not post that range's phone number? I'm sure there are MANY of us here on this board that would be happy to tie up their lines questioning them about such an assinine policy!

------------------
John/az

"The middle of the road between the extremes of good and evil, is evil. When freedom is at stake, your silence is not golden, it's yellow..." RKBA!

http://www.countdown9199.com

Maybe the first question should be "What exactly is the policy?"

Then we would have both sides of the story before we go shooting our mouths off.

I'm sure there are plenty of other ranges you can tell them you will go to instead. You should also let them know that you will tell everyone else at their range to go to this other location. We cannot let these PC policies just drive us away anymore. We gotta let these people know there are financial consequences for this kind of betrayal and disloyalty to good customers.

[This message has been edited by Mute (edited August 20, 1999).]

Back