Wisconsin Class 3 Dealer Recommendations?

Willie Sutton

Anyone?

The well known place in West Allis seems to think that everything is gold plated, there must be another alternative.

Willie

There are a couple other Class 3 dealers in WI. Best thing to do is to hit up a gun show. There is usually at least one Class 3 dealer at the Bob and Rocco gun shows. There's one of those in West Bend the weekend of the 23rd of this month.

There's also a gun show in Slinger this coming weekend and one in Cedarburg on the 18. Might try those and see if you can find any Class 3 dealers or at least find someone who knows of them.

Yeah, gunshows may be the best place to hook up with a class 3 dealer. There is a show in Eau Claire this weekend, and one in Onalaska next weekend.

I'm pretty sure Lauer Custom Weaponry in Chippewa Falls is a class 3 dealer.

LCW is a good Class III dealer but that is a bit of a haul for you. There is one in Green Bay but the name eludes me... SubGun Ordinance is in Racine and Recon Ordinance is in Fond Du Lac.

Thanks guys. Racine is close to me, I'll poke down there and also hit a few shows. Just need someone to receive a can for me and make the transfer. The place in West Allis is stupid with what they want to handle a transfer.

Willie

Back