Winchester super X2 or Browinging gold

house

The thing i am looking at these guns are the 3 1/2 shell, both of them shoot them, they both take invector chockes. but one of the guns recevers are made out of an Alloy. That would be the winchester. Should i worry about that. I really dont no what the browning is made out of. The purpose of this gun would be Sporting Clays,Bunker,Trap,And Hunting. please help me pick out a semi. If any of your shotguners have other picks please inform me. I currently own several O/U
so i know about shotguns, but would like to buy a semi. please email thank you.

House

The shotgun you want has to accomplish several missions,since you mention several clay games and hunting also.

I've serious doubts about the need for the 3 1/2" shell for any of these, except possibly long shots at geese. If you back down to a 3 chamber, the possibilities open up, the weight goes down a trifle,and probably patterns improve.

Besides the ones you mention, take a look at the Berettas, the Remington 11-87, and maybe the Benellis. See what the guys down at the range use and ask a few questions.

Also, the GP shotgun you're talking about will not do a specific mission as well as a specialized shotgun. I can live with that, but others may have trouble.

Back