Winchester model 94 gift

chexmix

One of my Christmas gift's was my Great-great-great-grandfathers Winchester Model 94 .32ws. I'm not gonna sell, it I love shooting it(shot it about 4 years ago). The serial number is 9283xx, from what i can find its from 1922. Any idea on value? Its in real good shape. Pics will come later when i get batteries for my camera.

There are a lot of factors that go into apprasing a firearm. Has it been altered in anyway, has it been reblued or refinished, have the sights been changed, what is the bore condition, how much blue is left, how much wood finish is left,is it a rifle or carbine, if a carbine is it an eastern carbine or a saddle ring carbine, is the barrel lenght 20" if a carbine or 26" if a rifle? These are some of the questions that will have to be answered to get an accurate estimate. If you could post some close photos it will sure help.

If you post a picture.....

.....I can tell you exactly what it's worth, easily;). Heck, I don't even have to see it; it's priceless! But post some pictures anyway so we can drool a little.

Back